How To Request Secure Access
If you are a plan administrator at an institution using TIAA-CREF, you can register for Secure Access to the TIAA-CREF Plan Administrator website, where you can administer your important tasks in an environment that is secure, fast and easy to use.
To register, complete the Administrator Services Application (PDF). Once you receive your account information, you can create a User ID and Password. To authorize Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), you will need to complete the Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Authorization Form, which can be found on the secure site by going to the Plan Profile section and clicking on the Plan Administrators tab.
Through Secure Access, you will be able to:
- Submit your institution's retirement plan contribution lists online
- Remit contribution funding through electronic funds transfer (EFT), if authorized*
- Enroll employees yourself or enable them to enroll themselves online
- Run online reports for your retirement plans
- Get online compliance and ERISA Form 5500 support
- Inquire about your employees' accumulations, allocations and contributions within your TIAA-CREF plan(s)
- Order publications
- Send secure emails to TIAA-CREF