TIAA-CREF Wealth Management
Highly personalized, sophisticated service – designed to match one objective: YOURS
We know that managing your own assets brings both opportunities and challenges, especially given today’s economy and financial markets.
- Will your investments support your retirement or other financial goals?
- Do you need to explore alternative strategies for managing your income in retirement and providing for your beneficiaries?
- Should you consolidate your assets with more personalized investment management alternatives?1
TIAA-CREF’s Wealth Management Group is designed for clients who have accumulated significant assets2 in their TIAA-CREF retirement plans, or whose circumstances require highly specialized solutions and a more customized and detailed approach to addressing their more complex financial needs.
If you are seeking to optimize your lifetime savings or plan for and transition into retirement, a dedicated Wealth Management Advisory Team may be able to provide an outstanding level of personal service and commitment focused on your best financial interests.
As a Wealth Management client at TIAA-CREF, you benefit from:
- A dedicated Wealth Management Advisory Team focused on your best financial interests. Your team builds an ongoing relationship with you and works in partnership with you to bring you the services, resources and products that TIAA-CREF has to offer.
- Objective investment advice and solutions tailored to your unique needs
- A holistic view of your entire financial picture, including retirement and nonretirement assets
- A broad array of financial solutions, including a wide range of retirement products and services:
- Managed accounts for personalized portfolio management
- Brokerage services
- Education savings services
- Life insurance
- After-tax annuities
- Personal trust services and Private Asset Management (for clients with a significant amount of assets)
What to expect from your Wealth Management Advisory Team
Partnering with you each step of the way, your Wealth Management Advisory Team takes a systematic approach to serving your long-term needs, building your personalized financial plan based on your goals and objectives for the future.
In most cases, your Advisory Team will prepare a Retirement Review report, based on your discussions. This report is designed to answer key investment questions that may be most beneficial to you in retirement.
The Retirement Review is only the beginning
Your Wealth Management Advisory Team will continue to work with you to build and optimize your plan to ensure you stay on track to meet your long-term goals. Learn more about our systematic approach to meeting your long-term needs.
If you are interested in learning more about TIAA-CREF’s Wealth Management Group, please call one of our Wealth Management Consultants at 866 220-6583 between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. (ET) Monday through Friday.
1 Prior to initiating a transfer of assets, be sure to carefully consider differences in features, costs, charges and expenses, services, company strength and other important aspects. There may also be surrender charges and tax consequences associated with the transfer. Indirect transfers may be subject to taxation and penalties. Consult with your own advisors regarding your particular situation.
2 Significant assets generally represent $500,000 or more.
Advice services are provided by Advice and Planning Services, a division of TIAA-CREF Individual & Institutional Services, LLC, a registered investment advisor. TIAA-CREF Individual & Institutional Services, LLC and Teachers Personal Investors Services, Inc., members FINRA, distribute securities products.