Customize Fund Watch
Select the accounts and funds you’d like to track in your Fund Watch list. Your customized list will appear on the TIAA-CREF home page each time you visit.1
- These accounts and funds are available under TIAA-CREF employer-sponsored retirement plans. Your employer's plan determines which accounts and funds are available to you.
- These mutual funds are offered through the TIAA-CREF Funds - Retirement Class. These funds may be available under some but not all employer retirement plans.
- These mutual funds are offered through the shares of the TIAA-CREF Funds - Retail Class.
- These mutual funds are offered through the shares of the TIAA-CREF Funds - Institutional Class.
- These mutual funds are offered through the shares of the TIAA-CREF Funds - Premier Class.
TIAA-CREF Individual & Institutional Services, LLC and Teachers Personal Investors Services, Inc., members FINRA, distribute securities products. You should consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses carefully before investing. Please click here or call 877 518-9161 for a prospectus that contains this and other information. Please read the prospectus carefully before investing. Annuity contracts and certificates are issued by Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association (TIAA) and College Retirement Equities Fund (CREF), New York, NY. Investment products are not FDIC insured, may lose value, and are not bank guaranteed.