Transfer Payout Annuity to Cash

Complete one of these forms to withdraw TIAA Traditional Annuity balances in your Retirement Annuity or Group Retirement Annuity. Through a Transfer Payout Annuity, you will receive your TIAA cash payments or roll over. 

The payment you are requesting can be rolled over into another eligible retirement plan, so we are required to explain the tax-favored rollover options available to you. Please print and read the IRS Notice (PDF) or call us for a copy.

If your Institution is: Use this form:

(not sure?)

Transfer Payout Annuity Cash ERISA (PDF)

(not sure?)

Transfer Payout Annuity Cash Non-ERISA (PDF)


If this withdrawal is being made to satisfy Required Minimum Distributions, please complete this form along with the withdrawal form.

Minimum Distribution (PDF)

If you have questions or need help selecting the correct form, call us at 1 800 842-2776.

Search for a form by keyword


Forms by Form Number

© 2014 and prior years, Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association - College Retirement Equities Fund (TIAA-CREF), New York, NY 10017