Change Existing Transfer Payout Annuity (TPA) Reinvest to Cash
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do I need to fill out the spousal waiver section?
- Where do I find my contract numbers?
- How and when am I required to obtain Employer Authorization for a withdrawal?
- Can I fax the withdrawal form?
- How is my income taxed?
- I want to designate state tax withholding, but I'm in a non-mandatory withholding state. How do I designate this?
- What should I consider when withdrawing funds?
- When can I withdraw funds from an employer-sponsored retirement plan?
Complete this form to receive the annual Transfer Payout Annuity (TPA) installments that you are currently reinvesting as cash withdrawals.
The payment you are requesting can be rolled over into another eligible retirement plan, so we are required to explain the tax-favored rollover options available to you. Please print and read the IRS Notice (PDF) or call us for a copy.
Change Existing TPA Reinvest to Cash (PDF)
If you have questions or need help selecting the correct form, call us at 1 800 842-2776.