Investment Solutions IRA
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I roll over funds from my current TIAA-CREF account to a new IRA?
- Am I eligible to open an Investment Solutions IRA?
- What is an IRA Adoption Agreement?
- Why choose a TIAA-CREF Investment Solutions IRA?
- Do I need to contact my current investment company to roll over funds to TIAA-CREF or do I simply complete the TIAA-CREF forms?
Select your state of residence below and complete the form to open a Traditional, Roth or Simplified Employee Pension (SEP) IRA.
Before you begin, read these important documents:
- Prospectuses for the investment options available under your IRA
- IRA Disclosure Statement & Custodial Agreement (PDF)
- Federal Register Notice for the TIAA Real Estate Account (PDF)
- TIAA-CREF Business Continuity Policy (PDF)
- TIAA-CREF Intermediary Frequent Trading Policy (PDF)
If you have questions or need help selecting the correct form, call us at 1 800 842-2776.