Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do I need to fill out the spousal waiver section?
- Where do I find my contract numbers?
- How and when am I required to obtain Employer Authorization for a withdrawal?
- Can I fax the withdrawal form?
- How is my income taxed?
- I want to designate state tax withholding, but I'm in a non-mandatory withholding state. How do I designate this?
- How do I determine the correct tax withholding for withdrawals?
Use this form to request Interest-Only payments from your TIAA Traditional Annuity balance in a Retirement Annuity (RA), Group Retirement Annuity (GRA) and Retirement Choice Annuity. Select the public or private version based on your employer's retirement plan type.
For information about tax-favored rollover options, including rolling over your payments to another eligible retirement plan, review the IRS Notice (PDF), or call us for a copy.
|If your Institution is:||Use this form:|
|Private (not sure?)||TIAA Traditional Annuity Interest-Only Payments (PDF) |
|Public (not sure?)||TIAA Traditional Annuity Interest-Only Payments (PDF) |
If you have questions or need help selecting the correct form, call us at 1 800 842-2776.