Federal Tax Withholding (W-4P Withholding Certificate)

Complete this worksheet and form to elect the amount of federal taxes withheld from your withdrawals.

Print and mail your request using the form below.

Federal Tax Withholding (W-4P Withholding Certificate for Pension or Annuity Payments) (PDF)

If you have questions or need help selecting the correct form, call us at 1 800 842-2252.

Search for a form by keyword


Forms by Form Number

© 2014 and prior years, Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association - College Retirement Equities Fund (TIAA-CREF), New York, NY 10017