Systematic Cash Withdrawals From Keogh
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where do I find my contract numbers?
- Can I fax the withdrawal form?
- How is my income taxed?
- I want to designate state tax withholding, but I'm in a non-mandatory withholding state. How do I designate this?
- How do I determine the correct tax withholding for withdrawals?
- What should I consider when withdrawing funds?
- When can I withdraw funds from an employer-sponsored retirement plan?
- Why do I need to fill out the spousal waiver section?
Complete this form to receive a series of cash withdrawals from your Keogh.
Systematic Cash Withdrawals From a Keogh (PDF)
The payment you are requesting can be rolled over into another eligible retirement plan, so we are required to explain the tax-favored rollover options available to you. Please print and read the IRS Notice (PDF), or call us for a copy.
If you have questions or need help selecting the correct form, call us at 1 800 842-2776.