Keogh Lump Sum Withdrawal
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where do I find my contract numbers?
- Can I fax the withdrawal form?
- How is my income taxed?
- I want to designate state tax withholding, but I'm in a non-mandatory withholding state. How do I designate this?
- How do I determine the correct tax withholding for withdrawals?
- What should I consider when withdrawing funds?
- When can I withdraw funds from an employer-sponsored retirement plan?
- Why do I need to fill out the spousal waiver section?
Complete this form to receive a single payment from your Keogh.
Request For Payment From Keogh Annuities (PDF)
The payment you are requesting can be rolled over into another eligible retirement plan, so we are required to explain the tax-favored rollover options available to you. Please print and read the IRS Notice (PDF), or call us for a copy.
Minimum Distribution (PDF)
If you have questions or need help selecting the correct form, call us at 1 800 842-2776.