One or more plans available to you require a Salary Reduction Agreement (SRA) in order to process your enrollment application. An SRA allows automated, pre-tax contributions from your paycheck directly to your specified plans. You can download the SRA form
or obtain a copy of these forms at your Human Resources office.
Have the following information available before you enroll online:
- Your investment allocation amounts/percentages for your investment choices.
- Your Social Security number
- Your beneficiary's Social Security number, birth date and address
To enroll in a plan online, click on one of the links below:
- Bates College 403(b) Retirement Plan
Eligible employees can participate immediately in this plan and will be eligible for employer matching contributions on the first of the month after completion of one full month of service.
- Bates College Money Purchase Pension Plan
If hired on or after May 1, 2013, eligible employees can participate in this plan on the first of the month following one full year of employment.