Your investing style is based on how much risk you’re comfortable with in pursuing your retirement goals.
Before choosing your investments during enrollment, consider these five investing styles and how each takes into account risk and reward:
- Conservative – usually seeks greater stability and lower level of risk.
- Moderately Conservative – usually seeks a balance between safety and growth, but still very concerned with preserving existing accumulations.
- Moderate – usually seeks a balance between safety and growth.
- Moderately Aggressive – probably willing to take somewhat more risk in pursuit of greater growth.
- Aggressive – probably comfortable with a higher level of risk to pursue growth potential.
Which Style is Yours?
You can use the Investment Mix Tool to help identify how much risk you’re comfortable with. You’ll see a model investment mix based on your answers that can help you get started in picking your investment portfolio.