We are pleased to offer you the following options to enrolling your Central Michigan University Retirement and Supplemental Tax-Deferred Retirement Savings Plans.
Online enrollment is the fastest and easiest way to enroll. Before you enroll, have the following information available:
- Your investment allocations, which you select from your investment choices
- Your beneficiary's birth date and address
Central Michigan University 403(b) Basic Retirement Plan
Effective with the date of hire, newly hired employees eligible for CMU's 403 (b) Basic Retirement Plan are pre-enrolled in a TIAA-CREF Lifecycle Fund. This is an automatic process and you do not have to complete any forms or online enrollment process. You may however, complete TIAA-CREF online enrollment application if you wish to select from the various investment choices.
To complete the online application, select the plan name below:
Supplemental Tax-Deferred Retirement Savings Plans
CMU offers two supplemental savings plan in which you can contribute a portion of your earnings on a pre-tax basis: a 403 (b) Supplemental Retirement Plan and a 457(b) Public Deferred Compensation Plan. You may contribute to one or both of these plans. To enroll, please follow the two step process outlined below.
- Download, print and complete the appropriate form(s) and return to CMU's Benefits Office:
- Please submit the above forms via fax or mail to CMU Benefits Office at:
Benefits and Wellness
108 Rowe Hall
Mount Pleasant, MI 48859
Fax: 989 774-1058
- Complete the TIAA-CREF online enrollment process by clicking on the appropriate plan name listed below. You will need your investment allocations and your beneficiary's birth date and address. Should you choose not to complete the online TIAA-CREF process below, you will be automatically invested in a TIAA-CREF Lifecycle fund based on your age.
To ensure that you can view PDF files on this page correctly, disable your browser's pop-up blocker if it is in use.