To contribute to your CSU Tax Sheltered Annuity Program, enroll online in two easy steps. .Step 1:
Complete a Salary Reduction agreement
- Complete a Salary Reduction Agreement, which is available from the CSU benefits portal: www.calstate.edu/hr/benefitsportal
- Go to “Retirement Manager,” create a user id and password (if you don’t have one) and complete a Salary Reduction Agreement, then select TIAA-CREF
- If you haven’t established an account with TIAA-CREF, follow the link to enroll with TIAA-CREF or go to step 2 below
Establish your TIAA-CREF account
- Select the link below and follow the onscreen instructions.
Have the following information available before you enroll online:
- Your investment allocation amounts/percentages for your investment choices.
- Your Social Security number.
- Your beneficiary's Social Security number, birth date and address.