Your pop-up blocker must be disabled to view PDF files on this page.

If you are investing in mutual funds, read the Intermediary Frequent Trading Policy (PDF).


One or more plans available to you require a Salary Reduction Agreement (SRA) in order to process your enrollment application. An SRA allows automated, pre-tax contributions from your paycheck directly to your specified plans. You can obtain a copy of these forms at your benefits office.


Follow these instructions to enroll using a paper form:

  1. Download your enrollment materials from the appropriate link(s) below:
  2. Enrollment Form Return Address:

    Upon completion and execution of the TIAA-CREF enrollment application form for the university’s 401(a) and/or 403(b) Plans, each application must be attached to a completed university Retirement Plan Enrollment/Change Form and delivered to the university’s Payroll and Benefit Services office:

    University of Colorado
    1800 Grant Street
    Ste. 400
    Denver, CO. 80203

    For information and to find the Enrollment/Change Form, please call Employee Services benefits professionals at 303-860-4200, option 3.