Have the following information available before you enroll online:
- Your investment allocation amounts/percentages for your investment choices.
- Your Social Security number.
- Your beneficiary's Social Security number, birth date and address.
To enroll online, click the appropriate link below:
ENROLL BY MAIL
Follow these instructions to enroll using a paper form:
- Download your enrollment materials from the appropriate link(s) below:
- Complete and sign the forms.
- Mail the forms to:
Office of Human Resources
Peggy Ryan Williams Center – GL 002
953 Danby Road
Ithaca, NY 14850-7017
EMERITI HEALTH ACCOUNT
There is no process to enroll in the Emeriti Plan. Once you become eligible for the Emeriti plan you will be automatically enrolled and contributions will be made on your behalf. If you decide to make voluntary contributions to the Emeriti program please contact the benefits office to arrange for payroll deduction to the plan. Initial contributions will be directed to an age appropriate TIAA-CREF Lifecycle Mutual Fund (the fund closest to the year you will turn age 65) but you have the option to change your allocation or transfer funds at any time. Learn more about your Emeriti Investment Options
. Learn more about your Emeriti Plan