Loyola’s Defined Contribution Retirement Plan (DCRP) provides a contribution equal to 5% of salary into your Plan account. Additionally, Loyola will match employee contributions, up to a maximum of 5%. Starting the pay period in which you attain 60 days of employment in an eligible position, you will be automatically enrolled in the Plan and receive matching contributions. This means that amounts will be taken from your pay and contributed to the Plan. These automatic contributions will be 1% of your eligible pay each pay period, and will increase by 1% each year on July 1, until they reach a maximum of 5% of salary. You can increase or decrease your contribution amount, or even choose not to contribute to the Plan.
- Simply visit Loyola University of Chicago SSO.
- Use your UVID and password to log-in to begin the process.
Have the following information available before you enroll online:
- Your investment allocation amounts/percentages for your investment choices.
- Your Social Security number.
- Your beneficiary's Social Security number, birth date and address.
To enroll in a plan online, click the plan name below:
ENROLL BY PHONE
To enroll by phone call The Retirement Center directly at 773 508-2770, (On Campus dial: 8-2770), Monday to Friday 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. and Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).