Have the following information available before you enroll online:
- Your investment allocation amounts/percentages for your investment choices.
- Your Social Security number.
- Your beneficiary's Social Security number, birth date and address.
To enroll in a plan online, click the plan name below:
TAX-SHELTERED ANNUITY PLAN (TSA) ENROLLMENT
You must complete and submit your election for salary deduction contributions to the TSA plan through Employee Self-Service.
Voluntary enrollment in the Tax Sheltered Annuity Plan (TSA) is not final until you elect your contribution amount on the State of Minnesota Employee Self Service website.
- Log on to the Self Service site
- Select "Other Payroll"
- Select "Savings Plans"
- Select "Input Deferred Comp/TSA Deduction"
- Select "Add Savings Plan" button
- Select "TSA-MnSCU" from the drop down menu at the Description box
- Select (a) Start date for deductions and (b) Amount you want deducted from the "Before Tax" and/or "After Tax (Roth)" options.
: You can enter either a lump sum amount or a percentage of your gross wages as the deduction amount.