To Open Your TIAA-CREF Account Online
Have the following information available before you enroll online:
• Your investment allocation amounts/percentages for your investment choices.
• Your Social Security number.
• Your beneficiary's Social Security number, birth date and address.
To enroll in a plan online, click the plan name below:
To Open Your TIAA-CREF Account by Mail
Follow these instructions to enroll using a paper form:
1. Download your enrollment materials from the appropriate link(s) below:
2. Complete and sign the forms.
Mail the forms to TIAA-CREF:
8500 Andrew Carnegie BLVD
Charlotte, NC 28262
Don't forget that your enrollment is not complete until you use FASIS Self Service
to enroll or change your contribution amount or the allocation of contributions to the applicable investment company(ies). Changes are effective the first of the month following the month changes are submitted.