Nevada System of Higher Education
NSHE Supplemental 403(b) Plan
A TIAA-CREF self-directed brokerage account is available to you under this plan.
Robust Investment and Trading Choices
A TIAA-CREF Brokerage Services1 Account gives you what you need for building and managing your portfolio including access to thousands of mutual funds from some of the nation's best known fund families, many of which are no load and have no transaction fees. You’ll find quality service at a competitive price – just what you'd expect from TIAA-CREF.
- Simplify your finances so you can focus on your goals.
- Make informed investment decisions using our online tools, including:
- Online trading
- Mutual Funds screeners, company reports, industry news and more
Simplify your financial life:
- Roll over retirement assets from previous employer-sponsored retirement plans or other IRAs into a TIAA-CREF Brokerage IRA.
- Consolidate your retirement accounts and you may get access to a wider variety of investments as you preserve the tax-deferred status of your assets.
- Conveniently review your retirement portfolio in one statement.
Speak to a TIAA-CREF Brokerage Services consultant at 800 927-3059 or visit us online.
Brokerage charges are associated with this account. Certain securities may not be suitable for all investors. There are inherent risks in investing in securities. Investment return and principal value will fluctuate so an investor's shares, when redeemed, likely will be worth more or less than the original cost.
1TIAA-CREF Brokerage Services is a division of TIAA-CREF Individual & Institutional Services, LLC. Member FINRA/SIPC.
2Before consolidating outside retirement assets with other providers, you should weigh each option carefully. You may also be able to leave money in your current plan, roll over money to an IRA, or cash out all or part of the account value. You should weigh each option carefully and its advantages and disadvantages, including desired investment options and services, fees and expenses, withdrawal options, required minimum distributions, tax treatment, and your unique financial needs and retirement plan. You should seek the guidance of your financial professional and tax advisor prior to consolidating assets.