You are required to complete a Salary Reduction Agreement (SRA) for one or more of your plans. An SRA allows automated, pre-tax contributions from your paycheck directly to your specified plans.
Select the appropriate link(s) below to download the form(s).
Submit the form(s) to your Benefits Office.
You must also sign and submit an Individual Custodial Agreement (ICA) as part of your enrollment process. This form allows you to allocate some or all of your contributions to mutual or Lifecycle funds and is included in your enrollment forms booklet.
Download a copy of the complete ICA document for your records.
Have the following information available before you enroll online:
- Your investment allocation amounts/percentages for your investment choices.
- Your Social Security number.
- Your beneficiary's Social Security number, birth date and address.
To enroll in a plan online, click the plan name below:
ENROLL BY MAIL
To enroll using the paper form, follow these instructions:
- Click the link(s) below to download the enrollment materials:
- Complete the fields as indicated
- Sign the forms as needed
- Submit the forms to:
NYU Benefits Dept
New York, NY 10003