You must print, complete, and submit a salary deferral form as part of your enrollment in either the Oklahoma Board of Regents for the A&M Colleges TDA Plan or the Oklahoma State University 457(b) Deferred Compensation Plan. The form gives your employer permission to automatically deduct pretax contributions from your paycheck directly to your specified plans.
- Select one of the links below to download and complete the SRA for your chosen plan:
- Submit the form(s) to your benefits office.
Have the following information available before you enroll online:
- Your investment allocation amounts/percentages for your investment choices.
- Your Social Security number.
- Your beneficiary's Social Security number, birth date and address.
To enroll in a plan online, select the plan name below:
NOTE: You only need to complete the Salary Reduction Agreement if you are enrolling in the 403(b) or the 457(b) Plan. Please return the completed Agreements for the 403(b) and 457(b) plans to your benefits office.