You must print, complete, and submit a salary deferral form as part of your enrollment in either the OSU/A&M Voluntary 403(b) Retirement Plan and OSU/A&M Voluntary 457(b) Deferred Compensation Retirement Plan. The form gives your employer permission to automatically deduct pretax contributions from your paycheck directly to your specified plans.
- Select one of the links below to download and complete the SRA for your chosen plan:
- Complete the online enrollment below.
- Submit the form(s) to your local benefits office.
Have the following information available before you enroll online:
- Your investment allocation amounts/percentages for your investment choices.
- Your Social Security number.
- Your beneficiary's Social Security number, birth date and address.
To enroll in a plan online, click the plan name below:
Please return the completed Salary Deferral Agreement(s) for the Voluntary 403(b) and the 457(b) Deferred Compensation plan to your local benefits office.