You must print, complete, and submit a retirement plan agreement as part of your enrollment. This form gives your employer permission to automatically deduct pretax contributions from your paycheck directly to your specified plans.
- Complete a Retirement Plan Agreement (PDF).
Have the following information available before you enroll online:
- Your investment allocation amounts/percentages for your investment choices.
- Your Social Security number.
- Your beneficiary's Social Security number, birth date and address.
To enroll in a plan online, click the plan name below:
ENROLL BY MAIL
Follow these instructions to enroll using a paper form:
Complete and sign the forms.
Bring the forms to:
- Download your enrollment materials from the appropriate link(s) below: