403(b) Retirement Plan for Employer and Employee Contributions
A TIAA-CREF self-directed brokerage account is available to you under this plan.
Robust Investment and Trading Choices
A TIAA-CREF Brokerage Services1 Account gives you what you need for building and managing your portfolio.
- Thousands of mutual funds from the nation's best-known fund families, many of which are no load and have no transaction fees
- TIAA-CREF's family of low-cost mutual funds
Full Features at a Strong Value
You’ll find quality service at a competitive price – just what you'd expect from TIAA-CREF.
- Simplify your finances so you can focus on your goals.
- Make informed investment decisions using our online tools, including:
- Online trading
- Mutual Funds screeners, company reports, industry news and more
Simplify your financial life:
- Roll over retirement assets from previous employer-sponsored retirement plans or other IRAs into a TIAA-CREF Brokerage IRA.
- Consolidate your retirement accounts and you may get access to a wider variety of investments as you preserve the tax-deferred status of your assets.
- Conveniently review your retirement portfolio in one statement.
Speak to a TIAA-CREF Brokerage Services consultant at 800 927-3059 or visit us online.
Brokerage charges are associated with this account. Certain securities may not be suitable for all investors. There are inherent risks in investing in securities. Investment return and principal value will fluctuate so an investor's shares, when redeemed, likely will be worth more or less than the original cost.
1TIAA-CREF Brokerage Services is a division of TIAA-CREF Individual & Institutional Services, LLC. Member FINRA/SIPC.
2Carefully consider differences in features, costs, charges and expenses, services, company strength and other important aspects. There may also be surrender charges and tax consequences associated with the transfer. Indirect transfers may be subject to taxation and penalties. Consult with your own advisors regarding your particular situation.