You are required to complete a Salary Reduction Agreement (SRA) for one or more of your plans. An SRA allows automated, pre-tax contributions from your paycheck directly to your specified plans.
Select the appropriate link(s) below to download the form(s).
- Complete a Salary Reduction Agreement for the Retirement Savings Plan - Elective Deferrals (PDF).
- A Request to Waive Waiting Period for Institution Contributions form allows you to receive institution contributions to your account before the one year waiting period if you meet certain criteria. Click the link below to download and complete the Request to Waive Waiting Period for Institution Contribution:
Submit the form(s) to your Benefits Office.
Have the following information available before you enroll online:
- Your investment allocation amounts/percentages for your investment choices.
- Your Social Security number.
- Your beneficiary's Social Security number, birth date and address.
To enroll in a plan online, click the plan name below:
ENROLL BY MAIL
Follow these instructions to enroll using a paper form:
- Download your enrollment materials from the appropriate link(s) below: