You must print, complete, and submit a salary deferral form as part of your enrollment in the 403(b) plan (pre-tax or Roth) and/or the 457(b) plan. The form gives your employer permission to automatically deduct pretax contributions from your paycheck directly to your specified plans. The ICA form allows you to allocate some or all of your contributions to mutual or Lifecycle funds.
- Select one of the links below to download and complete the SRA for your chosen plan:
- Complete and sign the forms.
- Mail the forms to the address listed further below.
Have the following information available before you enroll online:
- Your investment allocation amounts/percentages for your investment choices.
- Your Social Security number.
- Your beneficiary's Social Security number, birth date and address.
To enroll in a plan online, click the plan name below:
ENROLL BY MAIL
Follow these instructions to enroll using a paper form:
- Download your enrollment materials from the appropriate link(s) below: