Have the following information available before you enroll online:
- Your investment allocation amounts/percentages for your investment choices.
- Your Social Security number.
- Your beneficiary's Social Security number, birth date and address.
To enroll in a plan online, click the plan name below:
IMPORTANT: Employees have 60 days from commencement of employment to elect to enroll in the ORP. This decision is irrevocable once made. Failure to make an election will result in automatic, irrevocable enrollment in TSERS.
To make an election, all UNC System employees (except UNC Healthcare employees) must submit the ORP-1 form (PDF)
, to their benefits office prior to the election deadline.
UNC Healthcare employees must complete the electronic ORP-1 Election Form
online prior to the election deadline.
To transfer or roll over funds to TIAA-CREF, employees must complete the Transfer or Rollover Authorization form (PDF).
ENROLL BY MAIL
Follow these instructions to enroll using a paper form:
- Download the enrollment materials below
- Complete the fields as indicated
- Sign the forms as needed
- Submit the forms to:
Your Campus HR/Benefits Office