Your pop-up blocker must be disabled to view PDF files on this page.

If you are investing in mutual funds, read the Intermediary Frequent Trading Policy (PDF).


One or more plans available to you require a Salary Reduction Agreement (SRA) in order to process your enrollment application. An SRA allows automated, pre-tax contributions from your paycheck directly to your specified plans. You can obtain a copy of these forms at your benefits office.


Have the following information available before you enroll online:

  • Your investment allocation amounts/percentages for your investment choices.
  • Your Social Security number.
  • Your beneficiary's Social Security number, birth date and address.

To enroll in a plan online, click the plan name below:


Follow these instructions to enroll using a paper form:

  1. Download your enrollment materials from the appropriate link(s) below:
  2. Complete and sign the forms.
  3. Mail the forms to:

    P.O. Box 1294
    Charlotte, NC 28201-9979

  4. or

  5. Fax the form to: TIAA-CREF at 800 842-5916.
Be sure to check with your employer for other required forms or procedures.

The Roth 403(b) is now an available option through your UT Saver TSA (Traditional & Roth). If you are currently enrolled in the UT TSA Saver Plan, simply complete a new salary reduction agreement through the UT Retirement Manager site and click on the TSA Enroll/Change page. No new TIAA-CREF application is required.

If you are not currently enrolled in the UT Saver TSA (Traditional & Roth), you must enroll via UT Retirement Manager and complete the TIAA-CREF application accessible on this page.

Please note: Upon termination of service, you will need to complete the term/vesting form and have your campus Human Resources administrator fax it to 303 626-4774.
C2145, C37466