You may be required to complete additional forms in order to enroll in the retirement plans.
- Mandatory Retirement Plan - If you are immediately eligible to participate because you and your previous employer were already contributing to a tax-advantaged retirement account, you will need to complete the Retirement Verification Form.
- Supplemental Retirement Plan - To enroll in this plan, you will need to complete a Salary Reduction Agreement. This form allows Xavier University to set up automated, pre-tax contributions from your paycheck directly to the plan.
Submit the form(s) to your Human Resources Office.
Have the following information available before you enroll online:
- Your investment allocation amounts/percentages for your investment choices.
- Your Social Security number.
- Your beneficiary's Social Security number, birth date and address.
To enroll in a plan online, click the plan name below: